If you love cookies, check out our Skillet Cookies feed for 50+ recipes of delicious #pizookies from the #feedfeed community! And for more #glutenfree recipes, our Gluten Free Cookies feed has over 250 flourless cookie creations from the #feedfeed community!
- 1 3/ 4 cup almond flour
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/ 4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/ 3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/ 3 cup avocado oil, or coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 6 medium strawberries, sliced
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, optional
- drizzle of chocolate sauce, optional
Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9 inch cast iron pan with coconut oil or a little butter.
In a large bowl whisk together wet ingredients. In another bowl combine dry ingredients. Add dry mixture to wet and full combine until dough comes together.
Stir in chocolate chips and gently fold in strawberries.
Transfer dough to cast iron skillet. Top with more chocolate chips. Bake for 20-23 minutes. To with vanilla ice cream (optional) and serve.