Receive our weekly newsletter and
be the first to know about trending recipes,
when we publish new feeds, and find out when
we are running a Contest or Twitter Conversation.
¼ cup tahini
1/3 cup maple syrup
¾ cup teff flour
2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the tahini and maple syrup.
3. Add in the teff flour and baking powder.
4. Using your hands, incorporate all the ingredients until you have a cookie dough!
5. Roll into bowls then press down into a cookie using a fork.
6. Place into the oven at bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden :)
7. Remove from the oven and TRY to let them cool before eating, hehe it’s tough?
You could sub the teff flour with regular gluten free flour, buckwheat flour, sorghum, wholemeal or plain flour xx
A Note From feedfeed