For the Crust
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- a pinch of cocoa powder, optional
- a pinch of optional salt
For the Filling
- 11/4 cups full fat coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla bean
- 2 teaspoons agar agar powder
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a rectangle tart tin. Set aside.
In a food processor, combine crust ingredients and pulse to combined. You should get a moist mixture than can be easily moulded. Firmly press into bottom and up the sides of tart tin. Bake for 15 minutes until crust is golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool while you're preparing the filling.
In a saucepan, whisk together cream, milk, matcha, vanilla and sweetener. Bring to the boil then whisk in agar agar and corn flour. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes until agar is dissolved, whisking constantly. Remove from heat and strain it through a fine mesh sieve into a heatproof bowl. Allow mixture to cool for 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture into cooled tart. Let sit in the fridge to set, about 4 hours. Garnish tart as desired with fruits and enjoy!