- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/ 2 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 large handfuls mixed greens
- 1/ 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/ 2 yellow pepper, sliced `
- 1 avocado, sliced `
- 1/ 2 bunch radishes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Put the sweet potato and cauliflower in a roasting pan and add olive oil and salt. Roast in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. Carefully add the eggs and cook for 7 minutes, then immediately put in ice cold water to stop cooking.
Assemble the bowls by adding salad leaves, egg, sliced yellow pepper, radishes, cucumber, avocado, cooked rice and roasted sweet potato and cauliflower. Add dressing of choice.