For the Salad
- 1 (5 ounce) bag mixed greens, about 4-6 cups
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced into discs
- 1/3 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1-2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, sliced and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Halloumi, sliced
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon honey, or agave
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper, To Taste
Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Lightly toast the pine nuts until just golden. Set aside.
Cook the halloumi slices in the dry pan until golden, then flip and cook to the same doneness on the other side. Remove from the flame.
Arrange the greens in a large salad bowl. Top with the prepared, cut up vegetables. Add the beans, avocado and the halloumi (broken into bite-sized pieces). Sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts and the sesame seeds.
Shake all vinaigrette ingredients together in a cruet. Before serving, gently toss the salad with the dressing.