- 1/ 2 cup Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1/ 4 cup cannellini beans or chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/ 2 cup zucchini noodles or ribbons
- 1/ 2 cup torn spinach or baby kale
- 2 teaspoons miso
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, curry powder, or chili crisp
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ounces angel hair pasta or mei fun vermicelli noodles
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Drizzle olive oil
- 12 fluid ounces boiling water
Layer Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes, beans, zucchini noodles, spinach, miso, seasonings, salt, and olive oil into a large (at least 26-ounce) jar with a tight fitting lid. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Pour boiling water into jar and cover tightly. Let steep for 10 minutes, then stir well and enjoy immediately.
This versatile recipe ensures you won’t be stuck in a lunch rut ever again! Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes add a pop of fresh sweetness to this “instant” broth that compliments so many flavor combinations. Just layer all of your ingredients in a 1/2-liter jar (with a tight-fitting lid!) in the morning before work and just add boiling water to cover once you’re ready for lunchtime. The miso and dried spices act in place of a little bouillon cube to melt away into the broth and flavor the noodles while they steep.