Sweet & Savory Cheeseboard
Make holiday gatherings even more memorable with Lactalis Specialty Cheeses!
Want to make this cheeseboard? Get all 5 cheeses for 30% off with code 'CHEESEFEED' on cheese2u.com! The cheeses will be delivered to your door in just 48 hours.
For the Rosemary Cashews
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar
For the Butternut Squash Dip
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
For the Cheese Board
- 1 (8 ounce) package Président® Camembert Bio
- 1 (4 ounce) package Société® Roquefort
- 1 (5 ounce) package Président® Manchego Wedge
- 1 (4 ounce) package Président® Fresh Goat Cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) package Lou Perac Tomme de Brebis
- 1 pomegranate, sliced in half
- 1 sliced red pear
- 1 sliced fuji apple
- 1/4 cup candied ginger
- 4 dates, chopped
- 1 carton fresh figs
- 1 cup nuts, such as walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts
Make the Rosemary Cashews
Toast the raw cashews in a dry skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until golden and fragrant.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, rosemary, and coconut sugar. Add the hot cashews to the butter mixture and stir.
Set aside to cool.
Prepare the Butternut Squash Dip
Roast the cubed butternut squash on a parchment lined baking sheet at 450F until golden and tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Transfer to a food processor with the ricotta, sea salt, and thyme and process until smooth.
Assemble the Cheeseboard
Arrange the cheeses on a large cutting board and fill in any gaps with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately!