Grilled Halloumi and Tomato Tartines
Recipe Intro From homemade.is.happiness
Sourdough rye toasts with whipped labneh spread, grilled halloumi, red and black tomatoes, evoo, parsley and mixed seeds -@homemade.is.happiness
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 2
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 3 slices halloumi cheese, grilled
- 2 red tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons whipped labneh
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed seeds, like sesame, nigella, chia seeds
- Crushed red pepper, optional
Spread whipped labneh to your toasts. Top one with grilled halloumi and the other with tomato slices. Drizzle with olive oil, parsley, seeds and crushed red pepper if desired.