Grilled Halloumi and Tomato Tartines
"Sourdough rye toasts with whipped labneh spread, grilled halloumi, red and black tomatoes, evoo, parsley and mixed seeds"
Recipe Intro From homemade.is.happiness
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 2
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 3 slices halloumi cheese, grilled
- 2 red tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons whipped labneh
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed seeds, like sesame, nigella, chia seeds
- Crushed red pepper, optional
Spread whipped labneh to your toasts. Top one with grilled halloumi and the other with tomato slices. Drizzle with olive oil, parsley, seeds and crushed red pepper if desired.