Sesame Orange Salmon with Zoodles
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 bell pepper, julienned
- 6 ounces salmon, cubed
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 lemon, zested, 1/2 juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha, or jalapeno hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari, or liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- Scallions, chopped for serving
- Cilantro, for garnish
Heat the sesame oil in a pan. Sauté the mushrooms and peppers for 2 minutes. Season the salmon with salt and pepper, then add to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, lemon, orange, sriracha, tamari and tahini until well incorporated. Pour into the pan and let simmer for 4 minutes, until reduced.
Add the zucchini noodles to the pan. Sauté for 2 minutes, then cover and let sit for 2 minutes. Add scallions and cilantro.