For the Crust
- 1/ 4 cup gluten free oats
- 1/ 4 cup almonds
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
To Make the Crust
Place the oats, almonds, and salt in a food processor and blend until finely ground. Add coconut oil and maple syrup and blend until a sticky dough forms.
Line a 4-inch round pan with parchment paper. Press crust mixture into the pan. Freeze while making filling.
For the Filling
- 3/ 4 cup cashews, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1/ 2 cup canned coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon melted cocoa butter
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/ 4 cup fresh raspberries
Add cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add coconut oil and cocoa butter slowly through top of blender while motor is still running. Keep blending until a smooth cream forms.
Transfer half the mixture to a bowl and set aside. Blend the raspberries with remaining cream mixture, until smooth. Pour over crust and place in freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
Combine matcha powder with remaining cream mixture and pour over raspberry layer. Freeze overnight.