This recipe was featured in our Vegan Weekly Meal Plan Newsletter - Looking for dinner ideas? Sign up here!
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups romanesco, chopped, or cauliflower florets
- 3 cups daikon radish, sliced, or carrots
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/4 cup kimchi juice, optional
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast, optional
- 12 (such as @sietefoods) gluten free tortillas
- 1 lime, juiced
- beans, optional
- salsa, optional
Heat large saucepan over medium high heat. Add coconut oil to pan and cook sweet potatoes until soft on the inside and golden brown on the outside, about 10-13 minutes. Add water if they get stuck.
Add romanesco and radishes, and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Add kale and cook until barely wilted. Add garlic powder, oregano, cumin, chipotle powder, salt, and kimchi juice or nutritional yeast, if desired.
Warm tortillas and use any salsa you have and any beans to add on top.