- 2 bunches scallions
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed and discarded
- 1/ 4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1/ 3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped Marcona almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) ball burrata
- 1/ 2 lemon, zested
- Salt and black pepper, To Taste
Set oven to 350ºF. Arrange asparagus and scallions in a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your asparagus.
Meanwhile, prepare the salsa verde. Mince garlic, parsley and capers. Mix in a bowl with vinegar and oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
When scallions and asparagus are crispy, remove from oven and spread out on the plate. Break burrata up atop the roasted vegetables, drizzle with salsa verde. Finish with Marcona almonds and lemon zest and serve.