- 3 chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- 2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 cups cornflakes (put in a large ziplock bag and smashed with a measuring cup or meat mallet)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/ 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon pepper
- some cooking spray for baking
- 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
Mix the Dijon and honey together in a bowl and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk in a bowl; add hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika, and season generously with salt and pepper.
Add the chicken to the buttermilk and stir to coat. Marinate for an hour.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment and coat with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the corn flake crumbs, the rest of the paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Roll each piece of chicken in the crumbs to coat evenly. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer.
Coat the tops of the chicken tenders with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake for 10 minutes.
Let cool for about 5 minutes. Serve with honey mustard sauce.