Want to grab a Grass-Fed Beef Sampler Box for yourself? Click here!
For the Beef Marinade:
- 2 pounds Silver Fern Farms Angus New Zealand Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin Rounds, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Chili garlic paste, optional, as needed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, for cooking
For the Red Onions:
- 1 large red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
For the Salad:
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- Lettuce, leaves
- Steamed white rice, optional, for serving
In a large bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and chili garlic paste (optional). Let marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, coat sliced red onions with granulated sugar, white vinegar, soy sauce and water. Set aside.
Prepare bed of greens and tomatoes in a serving platter and set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet on high heat. When oil begins to smoke, add an even layer of beef and sear for 1 minute on each side. Shake the pan vigorously for another minute until all sides are charred. Be careful not to overcook. *If your pan isn’t big enough to sear all the meat in an even layer, divide the beef in half and repeat step 4.
Transfer beef to bed of greens and tomatoes. Top with red onions.