- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/ 2 sweet onion, sliced
- 2 purple kale leaves, stems removed and discarded, leaves town into 1-inch pieces
- 1 ball store-bought pizza dough
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounces mozzarella pearls
- salt and pepper, to taste
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large non-stick skillet. Sauté mushrooms until softened and transfer to a bowl. Add one more tbsp olive oil and sauté onion in now empty skillet, constantly stirring until caramelized. Transfer to a bowl.
Place Kale in a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Massage for 3 minutes until coated with oil and tenderized.
Roll out pizza dough on a large baking sheet. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and garlic to the dough and spread over surface using your fingers. Top with shredded and pearl Mozzarella evenly distributing the cheese. Top with mushrooms, caramelized onions, and kale. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted