Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Lentil Curry
- 1 cup brown lentils
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can full fat coconut milk
- cilantro, for garnish
- cooked rice, for serving
Place or pour all ingredients, except coconut, cilantro and rice into a large slow cooker.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours until the lentils are tender, then stir in coconut milk and cook until warmed through. Season to taste.
Serve over rice topped with fresh cilantro.