- 3 red bell peppers
- 1 white onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Almond milk, or other non-dairy milk, as needed
- 1 pound fusilli pasta, cooked according to package directions
Preheat oven to 410ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the peppers, onion and garlic. Roast until browned, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Peel the peppers and discard of the stems and seeds.
Add all ingredients to a blender, using enough oat milk to cover the vegetables. Blend until smooth. Toss with pasta.