For the Nut-Seed Butter
- 1/ 2 cup unsweetened almonds
- 1/ 4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/ 4 cup unsalted pecans
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
For the Oatmeal
- 1/ 2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1/ 2 cup chopped dark chocolate, melted
Make the Nut Seed Butter
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and processor and high speed until a smooth and creamy butter forms.
Make the Oatmeal
Soak old fashioned oats in milk for 1 hour. Next, mix in the cocoa powder and date syrup.
Transfer the oatmeal to a serving bowl and top with melted dark chocolate, your homemade nut seed butter, and any other toppings of choice.