- 1 bunch dried udon noodles, about 3.5 oz - cooked based on package instructions
- green veggies of your choice (I used Chinese spinach - yu choy), washed and blanched
- 1/ 2 block firm tofu, drained and mashed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted spicy radish (optional)
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons stir fry sauce (substitute with 1tbsp soy sauce, 1/4 tsp maple syrup, and dash of salt)
- 1 teaspoons chili oil
- dash of white pepper
- 1 teaspoons soy sauce (optional, if not using seasoned radishes)
In a heated pan with 4 tsp oil, stir fry mashed tofu until lightly brown, add radish and mix well, set aside.
In a pot filled with hot water, blanched your veggies, then use the same pot of water to cook your noodles.
In a bowl, mix sesame oil, stir fry sauce, chili oil, pepper until well combined.
Add noodles, veggies and tofu mixture - coat well.
Serve with more chili oil and scallions.