This simple couscous salad is packed with tons of veggies for a simple vegan meal. Packed with chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and olives, it can be prepped the day ahead of time and kept chilled.
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of kalamata olives
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- Dried parsley, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste
Cook couscous according to package directions.
Combine couscous with chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, cucumbers and yellow bell peppers.
Garnish with dried parsley, olive oil and salt to taste.