- 1/ 2 cup gluten free sprouted oats
- 1 cup unsweetened nut or seed milk
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/ 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/ 4 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vegan butter
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Peanut butter, for topping
Combine the oats, milk, 1/4 cup water, vanilla, cinnamon, and vegan butter in a pot. Cook over low heat and stir occasionally until the liquid is absorbed. Add a pinch of salt if desired.
In a separate pot, combine the blueberries and remaining water. Cook over low heat, breaking apart the blueberries as the sauce heats up. Continue cooking until it reaches the desired consistency.
Mix the oatmeal with some of the blueberry sauce. Then, top with peanut butter.