"TROPICAL SMOOTHIE BOWL 🥝 summer’s around the corner, so i thought it’d be appropriate to bring on the smoothie bowls 😛 i’ve been feelin more tropical fruits like kiwis and mangos lately - so this smoothie has both! also love adding a splash of lemon juice for that perfect balance of sour + sweet 🙏🏼"
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Prep time 5mins
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut, plus more for garnish
- 1/ 2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/ 2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/ 2 frozen banana
- 1/ 4 cup mango
- 2 cups hemp milk, or other nut milk
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds, plus more for garnish
- Lemon, juiced to taste
- Kiwi, sliced, optional for garnish
- Berries, for garnish (optional)
Add smoothie ingredients to a high speed blender, and blend until creamy. To thin, add a little more hemp milk. To thicken, add a little more frozen fruit. Transfer to a shallow bowl, and, if desired, add toppings.