- For the Rice Crispy Donut Pops:
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup natural nut butter
- 1/4 cup raw or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups natural brown rice crisp cereal (gluten free if desired)
- For the Chocolate Magic Shell:
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
To make the "donuts", warm rice syrup, nut butter, sugar and vanilla on the stove in a medium saucepan. Stir and heat until mixture is smooth and runny.
Stir in rice crisp cereal. Press into 12 full sized donut baking pans.
Chill in fridge 15 minutes. Pop out of donut tin and onto wax paper.
Make magic chocolate shell by blending cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a small blender until smooth. Drizzle over chilled donuts or dip each donut one by one and chill again. Enjoy!