A Note From feedfeed
This simple corn and black bean dip might be the easiest party app of all time. Serve it tortilla chips, and don't expect leftovers! We plated this on our favorite Room & Board platters and bowls and enjoyed this party dip outside on our Room & Board outdoor furniture.
- 2 (15-oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 ears of corn, kernels removed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/ 2 small red onion, diced
- 1/ 2 small jalapeño, diced
- 1/ 4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/ 3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/ 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/ 4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn kernels, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Toss dressing with black bean mixture and serve immediately.