- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/ 2 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/ 4 cup basil-infused olive oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 4 medium plums, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pistachios
- Fresh mint leaves
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Edible flowers, for garnish (optionlal)
- Flaky sea salt
Make the dressing: In a medium bowl, add lime juice and jalapeño. While whisking constantly, drizzle in olive oil. Season with salt to taste, set aside.
Arrange arugula on a platter. Top with plums, drizzle with dressing to taste. (you will not use all of it). Garnish with pistachios, herbs and edible flowers, if using. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt before serving.