10 Game Day Recipes
More Exciting Than The Game
Pull off a win this Super Bowl Sunday, no matter who you’re rooting for.
1. Cheesy Bacon & Jalapeño Pull Apart Bread
You know you’ve always wanted to give pull apart bread a try.
2. Chili and Cheddar Cheese Hasselback Potatoes
(At least) 10x better than a regular baked potato.
3. Zucchini Pizza Boats
Trying to stay somewhat healthy? Zucchini Boats disguised as pizza are the answer.
4. Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
Satisfy those sweet/salty cravings!
5. Fully Loaded Nachos
Chipotle beer shredded beef, pico de gallo, homemade cheese sauce, guacamole- these nachos have it all.
6. Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken Bites
It’s not game day without chicken wings (or in this case, chicken bites)!
7. Philly Cheesesteak Dip in a Bread Bowl
The title says it all.
8. Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Twists
Master the pretzel twist & impress your guests. Try substituting marinara with Cheddar Beer Dip!
9. Cheesy Baked Meatballs
Great for serving a larger crowd!
10. Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dessert Ball
Like a cheese ball, but with chocolate.