- 1 large mango, chopped, or 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Coconut yogurt, for topping (optional)
- Coconut chips, for topping (optional)
- Kiwi, for topping (optional)
Puree mango in a blender until smooth. If you are using frozen mango, let it defrost first. Add the mango puree and the rest of the ingredients to a bowl and stir until no more lumps remain. Let it sit for 5 minutes and stir again. Cover and refrigerate over night.
Serve in 2 glasses and top with some natural or coconut yoghurt, mango and kiwi pieces and coconut.