- 2 large piece toast
- 1 large avocado
- 1 fresh corn, on the cob, grilled (or 1 cup frozen corn)
- A small handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/ 2 lime, juiced
- Salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste
- a pinch garlic powder
- 1 tablespoons greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- Pickled red onions to taste
If using fresh corn, remove the husk and grill until slighttly charred. If using frozen corn, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan and fry the corn for a few minutes until lightly charred. Add the corn to a bowl and let cool. Add the lime juice, yoghurt, cilantro and spices and mix.
Mash to avocado and season with salt and pepper. Spread on the toasted bred and top with the street corn, crumbled feta, pickled red onions, a few springs of cilantro and extra chili fakes if desired. Searve immediately and enjoy!!