When it's hot out, you need to have a solid, no-cook recipe on hand. @StupidGoodRachel created these Tropical Summer Rolls for some fresh flavors and crunch. Add Annie's Organic Thousand Island Dressing for creaminess and zip!
You can even shop for all the ingredients at your local co-op (find yours here!) to give the recipe a try.
- 8 ounces broccoli slaw mix
- 1/ 2 cup Annie's Organic Thousand Island Dressing, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 spears fresh pineapple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/ 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 brown rice paper wrappers
- 4 ounces plain rotisserie chicken or turkey, shredded
- 8 sprigs cilantro
- Sriracha chili sauce, optional
Toss broccoli slaw, Annie’s Organic Thousand Island Dressing and sesame seeds in a bowl and set aside. Toss pineapple with lime juice and salt and set aside.
Prepare the spring rolls: Fill a shallow dish with warm water. One wrapper at a time, dip front and back into the water and allow excess water to drip off of the wrappers. Lie flat on a cutting board.
Fill center of wrapper with 3 pineapple pieces, 3 tablespoons broccoli slaw, 1/2 ounce chicken or turkey and 1 sprig cilantro. Add Sriracha chili sauce, if using.
Fold the lower edge up and over the filling, rolling upward until the filling is enclosed. Fold the short sides over as you would when making a burrito. Lastly, roll upward and press gently to close. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serve with more Annie’s Organic Thousand Island Dressing for dipping, if desired.