For the Peanut Butter Mousse
- 1 (14 ounce) block soft tofu, pressed and drained
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter protein powder
For the Chocolate Ganache
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
For the Meringue
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, liquid drained and reserved
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Peanuts, chopped, for garnish
To make the peanut butter mousse, blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
To make the chocolate ganache, scoop the coconut cream from the top of the can and drop into a small pot. Bring to a boil. Pour over chocolate chips, add protein powder, and stir until smooth and chocolate is fully melted.
To make meringue, pour chickpea liquid into bowl of stand mixer and whip on high for a few minutes. Add in remaining ingredients and whip on high until stiff peaks form.
Layer peanut butter mousse and chocolate ganache in a jar or tall glass. Pipe meringue on top. Garnish with peanuts and extra ganache if desired.