- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter butter
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 egg white, beaten stiff
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- coconut oil, as needed
- Optional Toppings: Spinach, Fried Eggs, Avocado
Combine coconut flour and baking soade a small bowl. In separate bowl, stir nut butter, eggs, maple syrup (or honey), and pumpkin. Slowly stir in almond milk.
Add dry ingredients to wet, stir until well combined, then let batter rest for a 5-10 minutes.
In a large skillet, add a bit of coconut oil and heat over medium low heat. Add pancake batter 1/4 cup at a time and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
Serve with toppings of choice and enjoy.