- 1 flax egg (or 1 egg beaten)
- 1/ 2 cup applesauce
- 2 tablepoons maple syrup
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/ 2 cup almond flour
- 1/ 2 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking soda (you can omit if using regular egg)
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons store-bought frosting
Preheat oven to 350º F and grease a junior loaf pan.
In a bowl, combine flax, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, almond flour, baking powder, pinch salt.
Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, being careful not to over mix.
Fold in sprinkles and transfer batter to prepared loaf pan.
Bake approximately 35 minutes or until knife comes out clean. Cool completely.
Spread frosting over cooled cake. Top with more sprinkles if desired. Slice and enjoy!