Simple Chia Pudding
"Hiya 👋🏼 I’ve been trying to spice things up with my breakfasts rather than just sticking to porridge + smoothies, and this chia pudding is the easiest of the three! I just make it overnight and pop it into an airtight container in the fridge, and when I wake up I have breakfast ready for me 😛 just three simple ingredients - it’s da bomb."
Recipe Intro From plantandsprout
Prep time 3hrs
Serves or Makes: 1
- 1 cup plant milk, of choice
- 2 1/ 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- fresh berries, optional, for serving
- Nut butter, optional, for serving
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and pop into the fridge overnight! You can also do it in the morning and give it 3-4 hours to thicken.