- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, cut into1 inch pieces and steamed
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (solid part from a chilled can)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 21/2 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Blend all the ingredients except chocolate and coconut oil.
Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil, then let cool down a bit. Pour into the sweet potato mixture and incorporate using a whisk.
Transfer into a cake form lined with baking paper. Put in the freezer to harden for at least an hour, preferably overnight.