- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons avocado or grapeseed oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 heads of baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 1 pound crab clusters
- 2 (3 ounce) packets ramen noodles
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- Kosher salt and pepper, as needed
- lime wedges, for garnish
- cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- green onion, chopped, for garnish
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Boil eggs for approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Peel eggs, slice in half, and set aside.
Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot. Sauté the ginger and garlic until translucent - approximately 2 minutes. Add curry paste into the pot, and continue to sauté for an additional minute.
Add the broth, coconut milk, and fish sauce to the pot. Stir until combined.
Turn up the heat to medium high, and add the bok choy and crab to the pot. Boil for approximately 5 minutes.
While the bok choy and crab are boiling, cook the ramen noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions in a separate pot. Rinse in cool water and set aside.
Add the shrimp to the broth and boil for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp are fully cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste to the broth.
Divide the broth, seafood, and bok choy into separate bowls. Top each bowl with ramen noodles. Garnish with egg slices, lime wedges, and chopped cilantro or green onions if desired.