- 1 cup cacao butter buttons
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar, or sweetener of choice
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/ 4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Handful of freeze dried raspberries
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a double boiler, melt the cacao buttons. Whisk in the coconut milk powder tablespoon by tablespoon whisking constantly.
Add the coconut nectar, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until combined. Pour into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries. Place in the fridge or freezer until set. Snap into pieces and enjoy!