- 1 tablespoon chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- pinch of black salt (optional)
- 1/ 2 cup plant based milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 slices stale white bread
- vegan butter, for cooking
Blend all ingredients except from the bread until smooth, pour into a shallow dish.
Heat vegan butter in a pan over medium heat. Once the butter has melted dip your slices of bread into the mixture until coated on both sides. Cook in until golden on both sides.
Serve with coconut yogurt, fresh berries and maple syrup as desired.