For the Gazpacho
- 3 pounds Tomatoes, washed and cored
- 1/2 white onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 small green pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspooon sherry vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cashew Parmesan
- Fresh Basil
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Grilled Corn
Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth. I like to leave it in the fridge for a few hours to chill and let the flavours develop.
Add toppings of your choice. I added grilled corn, basil, chopped cherry tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of cashew parmesan. Enjoy!