- 1 packet instant Indomie Mi Goreng noodles
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 5 vegetable dumplings, cooked according to package directions
- Oil, as needed, for cooking
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vietnamese style pickled carrots
- Sriracha, To Taste
- Spring onion, sliced, for garnish
- Coriander, for garnish
- Chili pepper, sliced, for garnish
- Shallots, sliced, for garnish
Cook the Indomie Mi Goreng noodles as per instructions on the packet. Add the corn to the noodles whilst they are cooking so the boiling water warms the corn while the noodles are cooking. Season the cooked noodles and corn with the flavourings from the Mi Goreng packet.
While the noodles are cooking, steam the broccoli in a steamer or in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until tender. Set aside.
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the dumplings to crisp the outsides, rotating as needed. Remove from pan and set aside. In the same pan, fry the egg until whites are set and yolk reaches desired doneness, about 3-5 minutes. If desired, sauté shallots.
Assemble by placing the seasoned noodles and corn onto a plate and top with a fried egg, cooked broccoli, pickled carrot, and crisped dumplings. Finish with as much Sriracha, spring onion, coriander, fresh chilli and crispy shallots as you like.