For the Sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red miso paste
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
For the Miso Sesame Noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 8 ounces angel hair noodles, cooked according to the back of the package.
- crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- green onions, chopped, for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
In a medium bowl combine all of the sauce ingredients together and whisk.
Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat. Once hot, add the oil and mushrooms. Saute for 3-5 minutes, or until the mushrooms let out their juices, stirring frequently.
Add the chickpeas to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Combine the cooked noodles and sauce and mix well. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring.
Take the pan off the heat and divide it into bowls. Garnish with sesame seeds, crushed red peppers, and chopped green onions.