"Dyinggg over this Thai Noodle Salad! This meal was inspired by one of my all time FAVE salads ever from @houstonswestpacesferry back home in Atlanta! almost every time i go home, i have to get this salad - it’s so yum! since there’s no Houston's near me in Dallas, I decided to bring it here. I also accidentally came up with the best vegan Asian salad dressing that will be stored on repeat in my fridge this summer."
Thai Noodle Salad
Recipe Intro From hintsofblonde
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every Sunday!
Prep time 25mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, chopped
- 1/ 4 cup packed fresh basil, chopped
- 1/ 4 cup packed fresh mint, chopped
- 1 pound edamame noodles (or soba)
- 1/ 2 cup chopped mango
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- Micro-greens (optional)
- 4 watermelon radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, toasted
- 1/ 2 cup fresh organic cilantro
- 1/ 4 cup organic tahini
- 1/ 2 cup nut butter
- 1/ 2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Splash of red wine vinegar
In a large bowl, combine Swiss chard, basil, mint, edamame noodles, mango, avocado, cucumber, micro-greens, watermelon radish, and peanuts.
Blend cilantro, tahini, nut butter, EVOO, and red wine vinegar. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and enjoy!