- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 1/ 2 cups maple syrup
- 3/ 4 cup black cocoa powder
- 3/ 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/ 4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/ 4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark vegan chocolate chips
- 1/ 2 cup cacao nibs
Preheat the oven to 350ºF and grease a 13x13-inch baking dish.
Mix flour, maple syrup, black cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk the mashed banana, coconut milk, olive oil and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing until everything is evenly incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Pour the dough into prepared pan and garnish with cacao nibs. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let the brownies cool completely before removing them from the baking dish.