This recipe was featured in our Vegan Weekly Meal Plan Newsletter - Looking for dinner ideas? Sign up here!
- 6 ounces soba noodles
- 6 ounces extra firm tofu, sliced
- 8 ounces broccolini, thinly sliced
- 3 to 5 shiitake mushrooms, soaked if using dried
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
Cook noodles according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
In a nonstick pan, cook slices of tofu with 1 teaspoon soy sauce and a bit of cooking oil until seared/browned on both sides. Remove from pan.
Add broccolini to pan with mushrooms, garlic, and the rest of the soy sauce, and stir-fry on medium heat until softened. Remove from pan.
Add in noodles back to pan, pour in sauce (recipe below) and stir to coat, then add vegetables and mix until everything is combine.
Serve topped with several pieces of tofu.
For the Sauce
- 1/ 4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 inch piece ginger, finely minced
- 1/ 2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/ 3 cup water, or more to desired consistency
To Make the Sauce
Blend all ingredients in a food processor/blender, or whisk to combine.