We were lucky enough to have the Bar Manager for New York's Gramercy Tavern in to show us how to shake up a cocktail for a great cause. This September, Union Square Hospitality Group and City Harvest have joined forces to support Hunger Action Month, a nationwide campaign mobilizing the public to take action against hunger. Gramercy Tavern will be donating $5 for every cocktail they sell in September!
Feedfeed is proud to be the Official Media Partner for City Harvest’s All Hands In For Hunger Action Month campaign!
For more information on this promotion, click HERE.
- 1 1/ 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Rothman and Winter Orchard Pear Liquor
- 3/ 4 ounce Cap Corse Mattei
- 1/ 4 ounce St. George's Spiced Pear Liquor
- 3/ 4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/ 4 ounce simple syrup
- Pear, thinly sliced, for garnish
Shake all ingredients together. Pour into glass over rocks. Garnish with fresh pear slices.