Raw Chocolate Crunch Cookies
"a fresh batch of my no-bake CHOCOLATE CRUNCH COOKIES for the week 🍪🍪🍪 these are my go-to cookie when i want something quick, sweet + chocolatey 🍫they’re vegan, gluten free and nut free, and are made with my pantry staples 🙌🏻 i hope you guys loveeeee! these are a personal fave right now 😋"
A Note from Feedfeed
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 8
- 1 cup rolled oats, or quinoa flakes
- 1/ 4 cup buckwheat groats
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, optional
- 1/ 4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/ 4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, or raw honey
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add 1/4-1/3 cup water to achieve a dough-like consistency. Form into 8 cookies. Store in the freezer.