- 2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded (or rotisserie chicken)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/ 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/ 2 cups Red Gold® Tomatoes 1776 BBQ Sauce
- 25 small flour tortillas
- avocado cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a large bowl stir together the shredded chicken, cream cheese, onion, jalapeño, the cheeses, seasonings and the Red Gold® Tomatoes 1776 BBQ Sauce.
Divide the chicken mixture evenly down the side of each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Spray with avocado cooking spray. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.