- 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 extra large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/ 4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Mini Cadbury eggs
Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer until they make medium-firm peaks. Carefully fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
Drop the batter into 2” balls onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper. Shape each mound into a little nest shape with a little crevice in the center. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just golden.
When they come out of oven press your finger to pat down the center a bit more. Add a tablespoon of Nutella (or melted chocolate chips) into each crevice and press 3 Cadbury mini eggs into the chocolate.