THE CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, PARTICIPANTS (REFERRED TO ALSO AS 'ENTRANTS', 'VOTERS' ‘PARTICIPANTS’ OR 'YOU') CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST. ENTRANTS WHO ARE MINORS: YOU MUST OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST. ENTRY TO THE CONTEST IS FREE AND NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Binding Agreement: To enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules (the "Rules"). Therefore, please read the following Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in the Rules, unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you, feedfeed and the Sponsor with respect to the Contest.
Sponsor: [DeLallo Naturals] ("Sponsor")
Description of the Contest: During the Contest Period, Entrants are invited to post to Instagram Show us your best boards! Specifically, Entrants must:
Entrant must follow @delallofoods (“the sponsor”) and @thefeedfeed on Instagram,
Before entering the FeedFeed - DELALLO, the Entrant must switch the “Photos Are Private” option in his or her Instagram account settings to “OFF”.
Tag the post containing the photo (or reshare an old post containing the photo) #feedfeed, #contest, AND #DeLalloEats.
While an entry may contain the recipe for the pictured meal, full recipes are not required.
Three (3) winners will be selected from submission: One (1) chosen by Feedfeed, one (1) chosen by Delallo Naturals and one (1) using Community Voting described below.
Judgement Criteria for Finalist: Submissions will be judged by feedfeed and Sponsor on the following criteria:
1) Composition, styling, and overall quality of image (focus, exposure, etc. etc.),
2) Creativity of ingredient combinations or overall recipe. Full recipes not required.
Upon termination of contest feedfeed will select Grand Prize winner, Sponsor will select an additional winner, and remaining finalists selected by feedfeed (according to the criteria described above) will be added to an official feedfeed contest page (https://thefeedfeed.com/contest/delallo-show-us-your-boards-contest).
Visitors will be invited to vote for his or her favorite submission using Judgement Criteria, voting rules and procedures established by feedfeed and Sponsor, which will be posted on the voting page (each a "Voter"). The photo that receives the most votes will be *the "Community winner,"* subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. Visitors to the website will participate in choosing the Winner by clicking the "Vote" button under the relevant image. Only 1 vote per voter will be accepted.
Overview: No purchase, payment, or donation of any kind is necessary to enter or win; a purchase, payment, or donation will not increase the chance of winning. By entering, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and the decision of the judges, which shall be final. The Contest starts at [12:00] PM Eastern Daylight Time, [09/12/19] and ends at [10:59] PM Eastern Daylight Time, [09/25/19] ("Contest Period") All entries must be received by [10:59] PM Eastern Daylight Time, 09/25/19. Voting for the Community Chosen Winner ensues at [1:00] PM Eastern Daylight Time, [10/1/19] and ends at [1:00] PM Eastern Daylight Time [10/7/19] [“Voting Period”]. Winners will be announced end of day [10/11/19] via Instagram direct message by @thefeedfeed to winners. By entering, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and the decision of the judges, which shall be final.
Who Can Enter.
1. The Contest is intended for the United States only and will be evaluated according to United States law. Do not enter the Contest unless you are located in the United States at the time of entry and are a legal resident of the United States.
2. To be eligible to participate in the Contest as a Voter, entrants must be age 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and be a legal resident of the United States.
3. The people whose posts contain the tags “#Feedfeed #DeLalloEats & #Contest” during the contest period will be deemed the finalists (the "Finalists") which will be selected from by feedfeed and Sponsor to make the finalist round, from which the 1 community voted winner will be chosen. To be eligible to participate in the Contest as Finalist and be eligible for prizes, finalists must be age 18 years of age or older at the time of the contest and be a legal resident of the United States.
4. Employees of feedfeed and Sponsor, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members are ineligible. feedfeed and Sponsor's agents and/or independent contractors and their immediate family members are also ineligible. The term "immediate family member" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Vote for Community Chosen Winner.
1. Visitors to the website shall choose the photo that they like best by clicking on the "Vote" button below the relevant photo on or before the Voting closing date and time. Suggestions for criteria to use when voting are identical to the Judgement Criteria section above.
2. Entrants must include their name (or Instagram username) and email address in order to submit the "Vote". All details provided by Entrant must be correct and accurate.
4. The person uploading or submitting the Vote will be deemed the entrant (the "Entrant"). The Entrant is the one person who owns the email address associated with the Submission.
5. By entering, each Entrant hereby releases and holds harmless feedfeed, Sponsor, its partners, and each of their subsidiaries and affiliates, and any others involved in the development and/or execution of the Contest, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees of the same from any and all claims, demands, losses, promises, causes of action, and liabilities arising out of this Contest including travel.
6. Sponsor and feedfeed are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules, or the like, may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the Contest. feedfeed further reserves the right to disqualify any Vote that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Rules, or violates U.S. or applicable state or local law.
Community Winner Selection.
1. Public Voting. All photos of remaining Finalists after the Grand Prize winner has been selected by feedfeed will be judged by public vote. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received and the quality of the entries. In the case of a tie, an independent, third-party judge will cast the final vote to determine one winning entry based on the criteria set forth above. The decision of the public or the independent third-party judge, as applicable, shall be final and legally binding as it pertains to this Contest. If a finalist photo does not meet criteria for eligibility based on age or country of residence, they may still be eligible to gain recognition as having received the most votes (and receive a “winner’s badge” on the Feedfeed website), however, the actual prize will be awarded to the next eligible nominee with the next largest count of votes.
2. The winners will be notified on or around October 4, 2019 and announced via feedfeed's Instagram on Direct Messaging and/or website on or after October 11, 2019. Each Voter agrees to be bound by the Rules, and the decisions of the judges are final in all matters relating to this Contest.
1. The Winner(s)
One (1) Grand Prize: A Room and Board Entertaining Set consisting of: OneTamar Cutting Board, One Mendota Spreading Knife, One Everly Bowl, One Harlington Apron, Lyle Condiment Spoons, Olivewood Cheese Knife Set, and Porcelain Cheese Markers + One Feedfeed Tote + DeLallo Products (7.50z Imported Italian Roasted Pepper Bruschetta, Imported Italian Garden Vegetable Bruschetta 7.05 oz, Apricot Spread 10oz, Sour Cherry Spread 10 oz, Ready Pack Pitted Seasoned Olives Jubilee 7 oz, 10oz Fig Spread, 6oz Italian Olive Tapenade, Pitted Calamata Cup in Brine 5 oz, Italian Style Garlic Mushrooms, Greek Feta Salad, Prince Omar Stuffed Grape Leaves 14 oz., Roasted Tomatoes, Sliced Prosciutto Pack 5 oz., Sesame Breadsticks 4.4 oz., Pitted Castelvetrano Olives, Sweet Sopressata Mini, Black Pepper Dry Cured Sweet Sausage, Grilled Artichoke Halves, 8.5oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dipping Seasoning Spices, 4.3oz Sweet Tangy Pepper Drops, Classic Foccacia Toasts, Granino Cheese Wedge, English Cheddar), and two invitations to an event hosted by Feedfeed and Delallo on 10/17/19, plus airfare to/from New York City and hotel accommodation in New York City for two, a $100 Visa prepaid gift card and ground transportation to and from the airport and the event.
Two (2) Winners: A Room and Board Entertaining Set consisting of: OneTamar Cutting Board, One Mendota Spreading Knife, One Everly Bowl, One Harlington Apron, Lyle Condiment Spoons, Olivewood Cheese Knife Set, and Porcelain Cheese Markers + One Feedfeed Tote + DeLallo Products (7.50z Imported Italian Roasted Pepper Bruschetta, Imported Italian Garden Vegetable Bruschetta 7.05 oz, Apricot Spread 10oz, Sour Cherry Spread 10 oz, Ready Pack Pitted Seasoned Olives Jubilee 7 oz, 10oz Fig Spread, 6oz Italian Olive Tapenade, Pitted Calamata Cup in Brine 5 oz, Italian Style Garlic Mushrooms, Greek Feta Salad, Prince Omar Stuffed Grape Leaves 14 oz., Roasted Tomatoes, Sliced Prosciutto Pack 5 oz., Sesame Breadsticks 4.4 oz., Pitted Castelvetrano Olives, Sweet Sopressata Mini, Black Pepper Dry Cured Sweet Sausage, Grilled Artichoke Halves, 8.5oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dipping Seasoning Spices, 4.3oz Sweet Tangy Pepper Drops, Classic Foccacia Toasts, Granino Cheese Wedge, English Cheddar). All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Consumer Disclosure: The total Approximate Verifiable Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $663.
2. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
3. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred.
1. The Winner(s) will be notified by the official @thefeedfeed Instagram direct message or will be notified via email. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 24 hours another will be chosen.
2. By participating in the Contest, each Voter and the Winner waives any and all claims of liability against feedfeed and the Sponsor, and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. The Winner will be required to complete a release and affidavit prior to acceptance of any prize or recognition of being the winner. If the Winner is a minor in their state he/she will be required to have a parent or guardian complete the release and affidavit as required by applicable law.
3. By claiming a prize or accepting recognition as the Winner, the Winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture data storage) feedfeed may deem appropriate.
4. To obtain a list of Winner(s) please email [firstname.lastname@example.org].
1. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and any applicable state laws, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. All claims relating in any manner to this Contest or to any Submission must be resolved in the federal or state courts in New York County, New York.
2. feedfeed and Sponsor are not liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or Contest information.
3. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the decision of feedfeed personnel. feedfeed reserves the right to disqualify any participant or Winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained Winner status using fraudulent means. feedfeed will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Rules or the Contest and their decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Feedfeed, Feedfeed reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Feedfeed deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by feedfeed and are final. feedfeed may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
4. feedfeed and Sponsor reserve the right not to award any prizes if none of the Entries received meet the stated Contest criteria, in feedfeed's sole discretion.
5. feedfeed and Sponsor take no responsibility and assumes no liability for any omissions, acts or damages that may result from the preparing of materials to submit to this Contest. Feedfeed and Sponsor stress that Entrants safely conduct their projects and avoid potentially dangerous situations that put the public or any other persons at risk. To assure the safety of participants, adult supervision is strongly encouraged.
Intellectual Property Rights.
1. By submitting any Entry (where applicable), Entrants thereby grant to feedfeed and Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted work or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to feedfeed and Sponsor include, but are not limited to, the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and otherwise alter or make use of the submitted work.
2. By submitting an Entry, Entrants thereby represent and warrant that the submitted work or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and the Entrants affirm they have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to Feedfeed herein, including but not limited to, all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
3. Entrants acknowledge and agree that feedfeed and Sponsor shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any work submitted by Entrant, and may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete, any work that the Entrant submits.
Waiver of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify.
By submitting any Entry, each Entrant, its, his her or their heirs, successors and assigns ("Entrant") thereby releases, forever discharges and covenants not to make a claim against or sue feedfeed and Sponsor, and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, licensees, employees, officers, directors, representatives, successors and assigns ("feedfeed and Sponsor"), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or inequity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent, which Entrant may have or hereafter have against feedfeed and Sponsor by reason of any injuries or damages Entrant may sustain, whether to Entrant's person, property, reputation, or otherwise, as a result of, incident to, or related in any way to the Entry, the Contest, or the use, incorporation or exploitation of the Entry for any purpose described herein. Entrant waives and foregoes the right to seek injunctive relief against anyone relating in any way to the Entry, the Contest, or the use, incorporation, or exploitation of the materials for any purpose described herein. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless feedfeed and Sponsor from and against any liabilities, losses, claims, demands, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) and expenses arising in connection with any breach or alleged breach by Entrant of any representation made in the Entry or by virtue of submitting the Entry.