- 1 pound whole-wheat or gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into cubes
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 (8.8 oz )cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup purple or Kalamata olives
- Fresh thyme, to serve
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven at 350° F. Add tomatoes and zucchini to a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil on top, and then add garlic powder and dried thyme. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Once the pasta has cooked and been drained, return it to the pot, then stir in tomato sauce. Add roasted tomatoes, zucchini and olives. Serve with fresh thyme.