- 11/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons oil or butter
- 1 cup almond milk, at room temperature
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Mix to combine. Add in the remaining wet ingredients, and mix until smooth. The mixture should be thick but run easily off a spoon, add a tbsp more milk if you need to. Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes.
Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat, then pour in a ladle of batter, quickly moving the pan to spread evenly on the bottom. Cook until the edges start to curl and bubbles form, about 45 seconds per side. Flip and repeat. Keep crepes warm under a clean tea towel or in a low oven until ready to serve.